We’re always on the search for people with the right attitude and a wide range of skills across technology, business and beyond. If you’d like to submit your CV for consideration, see our open positions.
- Intermediate Level SEO experience is required
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (optional)
- Experience in developing mobile responsive websites
- Good working knowledge of framework such as Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- CMS experience: WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento
- A simple understanding of PHP, jQuery, AngularJS
You’ll get to
- Opportunity to work remotely – ORGLOGO NZ Ltd is seeking a part-time or full-time candidate who could be based remotely and has 2-3 years web development experience working with an agency
- Develop beautiful mobile responsive applications for a range of NZ and US clients
- Be part of an environment that values creativity, work-life balance and a team approach
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital techniques and technologies.
Sound good? We’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Email us with a bit about yourself and why you are best suited for this position, including your background in IT, technologies you have worked with and examples of projects you’ve been involved in. Please attach your CV as a PDF
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at OrgLogo.